The Center for Early Childhood Research is grateful for all of the families that support our work, and hopes that everyone is safe and healthy in these difficult times. We have compiled a list of several available resources throughout Chicago and Illinois for anyone who is looking for extra support.
- State of Illinois Resources for Families and Children
- Illinois resources for food, shelter, care, medical, recovery, and emotional support
- Illinois Family Community Resource Centers: local centers to apply for benefits
- Chicago resources: health and mental health services, Chicago Food Depository, and emergency housing assistance
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Illinois Action For Children: resources for finding child care, information for child care providers, and information on policy and advocacy
- Heartland Alliance: social service programs including free and low-cost health and mental health services