Postdoctoral scholar Kyoung Whan Choe published a new study, showing that individuals with math anxiety might make decisions to avoid math in the price of lower rewards. This study is reported by UChicago news “Fear of math can outweigh promise of higher rewards”. Read the full article here.
- the University of Chicago News: “Coronavirus is hitting larger cities harder. How should they respond?”
- Doctoral student Gaby Akcelik won Honorable Mention from NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Association for Psychological Science (APS) featured ENL’s article and research on their “Teaching Current Directions” website.
- the University of Chicago News: “Fear of math can outweigh promise of higher rewards”
- The Times: “Forget the great outdoors: children prefer city life”