Our second-year graduate student, Gaby Akcelik received Honorable Mention from the National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP). The GRFP program “recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students who are pursuing research-based master’s and doctoral degrees in fields within NSF’s mission”. This nomination recognizes Gaby as young researcher that has the great academic potential and excellence. Read the full list here.
- the University of Chicago News: “Coronavirus is hitting larger cities harder. How should they respond?”
- Doctoral student Gaby Akcelik won Honorable Mention from NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Association for Psychological Science (APS) featured ENL’s article and research on their “Teaching Current Directions” website.
- the University of Chicago News: “Fear of math can outweigh promise of higher rewards”
- The Times: “Forget the great outdoors: children prefer city life”