I am a PhD student in Econometrics and Statistics at Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, advised by Prof. Mladen Kolar and Prof. Cong Ma. I have a broad interest in data science. My research topics often lie in the intersection of statistics, optimization and machine learning, with a focus on developing novel methodologies with both practical applications and theoretical guarantees.
- Statistical Learning under Distribution Shift
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
- Distributed/Federated Learning
- Optimization in Machine Learning
- Data Market and Data Valuation