Hispanic/LatinX Resource Group
The purpose of HLX is to unify LatinX members of the University of Chicago by creating a sense of community, building a network, and celebrating cultural traditions. HLX aims to further the University’s commitment to diversity and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment that promotes professional and personal development, and career advancement.
- Providing Professional and Personal Development
- Increasing visibility of LatinX leaders on campus
- Building a network of LatinX groups on campus (closing the gap)
- Engaging with University stakeholders and policymakers
- Sponsoring cultural events
- Encouraging engagement
Chair – Cristina Corrigan (she/her/hers), Regulatory Affairs Manager, Clinical Research Support Office (CRSO)
Vice-Chair – Selena Gardunio (she/her/hers), Section of Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Therapy
Resource Group Coordinator – Jessica Velazquez, (she/her/hers), Assistant Director, Office of Civic Engagement
Click here to join to the HLEX Listserve.