Lunch with Leadership
This series is open to BSD faculty at all ranks to provide a forum for dialogue with senior leadership throughout the Division, UCMC, and the University. This is an informal gathering, limited to twenty participants, designed to offer BSD Faculty the opportunity to raise questions, learn more about the University’s plans, and provide feedback to senior leaders.
Victoria Prince, PhD is an expert in developmental biology, using the zebrafish model to understand embryonic development of the brain and related issues. She has held the position of Dean and Director of the Office of Graduate Affairs for the BSD since 2010. This position provides her with a comprehensive view of all eighteen graduate programs within the BSD. Her top three goals for the BSD this year are, to sustain myCHOICE and the QBio@MBL bootcamp, and to champion justice and equity initiatives.
Rescheduled: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 12:00 – 1:00pm in Billings, Room S100
Seating is limited; RSVP required
Past Lunch with Leadership events:
- Robert J. Zimmer, President, University of Chicago
- Daniel Diermeier, Provost, University of Chicago
- Kenneth S. Polonsky, Dean and Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs
- Sharon O’Keefe, President, University of Chicago Medical Center
- Mumtaz Darbar, Vice Dean, Administration and Finance and the Vice President for Clinical Practice Finance
- Eric Isaacs, Executive Vice President for Research, Innovation and National Laboratories
- Selwyn Rogers, Professor and Chief – Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Director of the Trauma Center, and Executive VP of Community Health Engagement
- John Flavin, Executive Director, Chicago Innovation Exchange
- Jeff Glassroth, Dean for Clinical Affairs and Director of the Faculty Practice Plan
Ka Yee C. Lee, Professor in Chemistry, The James Franck Institute, Institute for Biophysical Dynamics and The College, Senior Associate Vice President for Research