Lunch with Leadership
This series is open to BSD faculty at all ranks to provide a forum for dialogue with senior leadership throughout the Division, UCMC, and the University. This is an informal gathering, limited to twenty participants, designed to offer BSD Faculty the opportunity to raise questions, learn more about the University’s plans, and provide feedback to senior leaders.
President Robert J. Zimmer
Prior to his appointment as President, Dr. Zimmer was a UChicago faculty member and administrator for more than two decades, serving as Chair of the Mathematics Department, Deputy Provost, and Vice President for Research and for Argonne National Laboratory. He also served as Provost at Brown University, returning to Chicago in 2006 to become President of the University.
Past Events include:
- Kenneth S. Polonsky, Dean and Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs
- Sharon O’Keefe, President, University of Chicago Medical Center
- Daniel Diermeier, Provost
- Eric Isaacs, Executive Vice President for Research, Innovation and National Laboratories
- Selwyn Rogers, Professor and Chief – Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Director of the Trauma Center, and Executive VP of Community Health Engagement
- John Flavin, Executive Director, Chicago Innovation Exchange
- Jeff Glassroth, Dean for Clinical Affairs and Director of the Faculty Practice Plan
Ka Yee C. Lee, Professor in Chemistry, The James Franck Institute, Institute for Biophysical Dynamics and The College, Senior Associate Vice President for Research