BSD Faculty Member at any rank.
Previous Award Winners
David Rubin, MD, Joseph B. Kirsner Professor of Medicine
- Michelle Le Beau, PhD, Medicine (Hem/Onc)
- Candice Norcott, PhD, Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Sarosh Rana, MD, MPH, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Tara Henderson, MD, MPH, Pediatrics
- Candidate must be a current member of the employed (non-voluntary) faculty at the University of Chicago and hold their primary appointment in a BSD department.
- The work for which the candidate is being nominated must have taken place while the person was a faculty member at the University of Chicago.
- Current elected members of the Faculty Advisory Committee are ineligible; see list of members here.
- Highlighted with activities and achievements that are relevant to this award
Nomination Letter (250-500 words)
- The nominee’s novel contribution to advancing healthcare or healthcare outcomes
- Why the novel contribution is innovative and important
- How it specifically advances health outcomes or healthcare.
Nomination Submission Process
- Complete google form below to notify us of your nomination https://forms.gle/eYxfrLosypWUY2YV7
- Upload all required materials to boxm, see below or click https://uchicago.app.box.com/f/bb013eff86054c508a5bf59e0c07a117