Michael Reese Lectureship
The nomination deadline has passed. Awards will be announced in June 2021.
Purpsose: The Michael Reese Lectureship recognizes outstanding faculty who have developed novel teaching, training techniques, bench or clinical research, or other topics relevant to advancing health or healthcare. The winner will be expected to deliver a public lecture and will receive a $2,500 honorarium. University of Chicago faculty are eligible to nominate one faculty member in this category.
- Candidate must be a current member of the employed (non-voluntary) faculty at the University of Chicago and hold their primary appointment in a BSD department
- The work for which the candidate is being nominated must have occurred while a faculty member at the University of Chicago
- Current elected members of the Faculty Advisory Committee are ineligible; click here to see the list of members
Nomination Submission Requirements:
- CV of the nominee
- Nomination statement (250-500 words) describing the nominee’s novel contribution, why it is innovative and important, and how it advances health or healthcare.
- Note: If you encounter any issues with the form below, please submit your nomination materials as email attachments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Le Beau, PhD, Medicine (HONC)
- Candice Norcott, PhD, Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Sarosh Rana, MD, MPH, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Tara Henderson, MD, MPH, Pediatrics