Zoom Wellness Series
This series provides information, guided practice, tools and tips to maintain wellness and is being led by faculty in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience.
Click here to view previous recordings on
- Protecting Your Financial Health During COVID, Terry Heafey and Tom Olofsson
- Mindfulness Based Resilience Training, Christopher Chroniak, PhD, The Insight Center
- Antibodies for Compassion Fatigue, Joel Jackson, Urban Health Initiative, Department of Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Challenges and Opportunities for Parenting During COVID, Alyssa Westring, PhD, DePaul University
- Developing Community in the Time of Zoom, Tobias Spears, Director of Diversity Initiatives, BSD Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Managing Worry and Anxiety In Uncertain Times, Shona Vas, PhD, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Yoga Nidra, Tamara Vokes, MD, Department of Medicine
- Caring for Ourselves and Others Amidst Racial Trauma, Candice Norcott, PhD, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Foods that Fight Stress, Allison Crawford, MD, Department of Medicine
- Protecting Our Sleep During COVID, Lisa Medalie, PsyD, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Health Disparities & Chicago’s South Side—Fertile Ground for a Pandemic, Doriane Miller, MD, Department of Medicine
- Self-Compassion Practices, Sara Schairer and Burrell Poe, Compassion IT
Return to the Be Well and Stay Connected website.