Recharge RatesApplicable to all UChicago clients. External users should contact the facility manager for rates
- All usage is billed by time used, as determined either by
- Automated instrument (400-1): the accounting tool of Bruker’s Icon-NMR software
- Manually-operated instruments: Linux login/logout records. Reservations are not currently considered when calculating usage.
- Rates do not depend on instrument, experiment type, time of day, or individual experiment duration.
- Hourly EPR rates are the same as NMR rates.
- Training labor is not billed.
- Level1 training involves no user instrument time, so it is not billed.
- Level2 instruction instrument time is not billed, but certification, which involves acquiring a 1D ¹H experiment, is billed for approximately 10 minutes of time.
- Billing is done quarterly.
- Rates depend on total usage during the billed quarter.
|0-25 Hours||$35/Per Hour|
|26-50 Hours||$27.50/Per Hour|
|51-75 Hours||$20/Per Hour|
|76-100 Hours||$17.50/Per Hour|
|100-200 Hours||$15/Per Hour|
|200+ Hours||$10/Per Hour|