EAF Director Sabina Shaikh speaks about the intersection of sports and economics with WPKN Radio hosts Lindsay Tolland and Sarah Jane Compton. What are major sports organizations doing to increase their sustainability efforts? How can individuals interested in sports and environmental sustainability play their part? Listen to this Living the Green Life episode to learn more about green sports, and what Sabina and her students have been working on to push for environmentally friendly practices in sports! For more episodes like these, visit the WPKN and Living the Green Life website here.
- The Future of Food: How the Impossible Burger May Lead the Way Toward Eliminating Animal-Based Meat Production
- Impossible Foods Founder Shares Vision on Sustainability at Polsky
- Science, Sustainability, and the Future of Food: A Conversation with Impossible Foods CEO Pat Brown
- Speed Bumps, Traffic Calming, and Rebuilding the Built Environment
- Summer Features of EAF’s New Members: Claire Costelloe