EAF Director Sabina Shaikh speaks about the intersection of sports and economics with WPKN Radio hosts Lindsay Tolland and Sarah Jane Compton. What are major sports organizations doing to increase their sustainability efforts? How can individuals interested in sports and environmental sustainability play their part? Listen to this Living the Green Life episode to learn more about green sports, and what Sabina and her students have been working on to push for environmentally friendly practices in sports! For more episodes like these, visit the WPKN and Living the Green Life website here.
- Eat with a Purpose: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and the Future of Food
- Documenting Ecosystems: Student Environmental Showcase, Lisa Schonberg, and the Secret Drum Band
- An Interview With Former EAF Member Leah Garner
- Documenting Ecosystems: Soundscapes and Percussion Composition
- Town Hall Reveals High Interest in Sustainable Dining