In conjunction with the University of Chicago’s 2017 Zero-Waste Earth Fest activities, the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series hosted Sam Kass for a conversation on food security, health and youth. Mr. Kass was interviewed by Monica Eng from WBEZ Chicago. Read the UChicago News article and The College’s article about this event!
- UChicago’s New Environmental and Urban Studies Major!
- Watch the video! Let’s Make a Deal: The Path Forward on Energy & Climate Policy
- From Hyde Park to the White House: Earth Day with Sam Kass (AB ’04)
- EAF teams up with Next Bites and the Currency Exchange Café!
- 2017 Frizzell Memorial Lecture: A Conversation with Sam Kass