In conjunction with the University of Chicago’s 2017 Zero-Waste Earth Fest activities, the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series hosted Sam Kass for a conversation on food security, health and youth. Mr. Kass was interviewed by Monica Eng from WBEZ Chicago. Read the UChicago News article and The College’s article about this event!
- Documenting Ecosystems: Student Environmental Showcase, Lisa Schonberg, and the Secret Drum Band
- An Interview With Former EAF Member Leah Garner
- Documenting Ecosystems: Soundscapes and Percussion Composition
- Town Hall Reveals High Interest in Sustainable Dining
- Dining Tours: How Bon Appétit Brings Sustainability To Our Food