In conjunction with the University of Chicago’s 2017 Zero-Waste Earth Fest activities, the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series hosted Sam Kass for a conversation on food security, health and youth. Mr. Kass was interviewed by Monica Eng from WBEZ Chicago. Read the UChicago News article and The College’s article about this event!
- The Future of Food: How the Impossible Burger May Lead the Way Toward Eliminating Animal-Based Meat Production
- Impossible Foods Founder Shares Vision on Sustainability at Polsky
- Science, Sustainability, and the Future of Food: A Conversation with Impossible Foods CEO Pat Brown
- Speed Bumps, Traffic Calming, and Rebuilding the Built Environment
- Summer Features of EAF’s New Members: Claire Costelloe