Check out this article recapping former White House Executive Chef Sam Kass’ visit to UChicago on Earth Day! An event sponsored by the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series, the IOP, the College, and the Program on the Global Environment, Sam and WBEZ’s Monica Eng led a fantastic discussion about food policy, health, and new sustainable initiatives. Thanks to everyone who was able to join us!
- Summer Features of EAF’s New Members: Caitlin Piccirillo-Stosser
- UChicago’s New Environmental and Urban Studies Major!
- Watch the video! Let’s Make a Deal: The Path Forward on Energy & Climate Policy
- From Hyde Park to the White House: Earth Day with Sam Kass (AB ’04)
- EAF teams up with Next Bites and the Currency Exchange Café!