Check out this article recapping former White House Executive Chef Sam Kass’ visit to UChicago on Earth Day! An event sponsored by the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series, the IOP, the College, and the Program on the Global Environment, Sam and WBEZ’s Monica Eng led a fantastic discussion about food policy, health, and new sustainable initiatives. Thanks to everyone who was able to join us!
- The Future of Food: How the Impossible Burger May Lead the Way Toward Eliminating Animal-Based Meat Production
- Impossible Foods Founder Shares Vision on Sustainability at Polsky
- Science, Sustainability, and the Future of Food: A Conversation with Impossible Foods CEO Pat Brown
- Speed Bumps, Traffic Calming, and Rebuilding the Built Environment
- Summer Features of EAF’s New Members: Claire Costelloe