Check out this article recapping former White House Executive Chef Sam Kass’ visit to UChicago on Earth Day! An event sponsored by the Frizzell Speaker and Learning Series, the IOP, the College, and the Program on the Global Environment, Sam and WBEZ’s Monica Eng led a fantastic discussion about food policy, health, and new sustainable initiatives. Thanks to everyone who was able to join us!
- Eat with a Purpose: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and the Future of Food
- Documenting Ecosystems: Student Environmental Showcase, Lisa Schonberg, and the Secret Drum Band
- An Interview With Former EAF Member Leah Garner
- Documenting Ecosystems: Soundscapes and Percussion Composition
- Town Hall Reveals High Interest in Sustainable Dining