EthNoise meets on Thursdays from 4.30-6pm in Goodspeed Hall 205. Our schedule for Autumn 2016 is as follows:
- September 29 (week 1): Introducing new UChicago Ethnomusicology faculty member Prof Jessica Baker.
- October 6 (week 2): Reports from the field by PhD students Laura Turner, Hannah Rogers, Maria Perevedentseva, and Lester Hu.
- October 20 (week 4): Society for Ethnomusicology conference presentations by PhD students Mili Leitner, Joe Maurer, and Ailsa Lipscombe.
- October 27 (week 5): Society for Ethnomusicology conference presentations by PhD students Adrienne Alton-Gust and Evan Pensis.
- November 17 (week 8): Guest speaker Prof Gabriel Solis, UIUC.
- December 1 (week 10): Ameera Nimjee, PhD student in Ethnomusicology, presents a chapter from her dissertation.