The University of Chicago is currently conducting a Campus Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to identify key health needs and issues of our campus community. In order for this process to be as comprehensive and collaborative as possible, input and participation is needed from diverse departments and individuals who work, learn and live within the campus community. Benefits of this process include the ability to:
- Create a healthier campus and better quality of life
- Increase knowledge of issues impacting our campus community
- Anticipate and manage change more effectively
- Create a stronger, collaborative infrastructure to support the campus community
- Engage the campus and create campus ownership around the prioritized issues
To achieve a thriving, healthy campus community that values the health and well-being of our students and supports them in their pursuit of academic excellence and lifelong positive impact.
- Innovation: pioneer a new process to identify the needs of UChicago students and work collaboratively to address those needs
- Inclusion: respect and value diverse life experiences and support a climate that celebrates each student’s success
- Collaboration: work together to support the well-being of our campus community and identify assets and opportunities for growth around student success
- Integrity: hold ourselves to the highest standards to support the well-being of the campus community
- Accountability: commit to the success and well-being of our campus community by involving campus-wide support
Would you like to get involved? We want to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can provide feedback and participate in the assessments being conducted.