Local Campus Health System Assessment (LCHSA)
Participate in this assessment by sharing your thoughts and perspectives about UChicago as a system.
The LCHSA answers the questions:
- What are the resources of the University system?
- How are the different departments connected?
- What are the duplicative activities on campus that contribute to campus wellbeing?
- What are the gaps in campus health and wellness?
Campus Themes and Strengths Assessment (CTSA)
Share your feedback on what quality of life looks like on UChicago‘s campus by participating in campus dialogues, focus groups and/or photovoice.
The CTSA answers the questions:
- What is important to our campus community?
- How is quality of life perceived on our campus?
- What assets do we have that can be used to improve health and wellness?
Forces of Change Assessment (FOCA)
Participate in this assessment by sharing your thoughts and perspectives.
The FOCA answers the questions:
- What is occurring (or might occur) that affects the wellbeing of our campus?
- What specific threats or opportunities are generated by these occurrences?