The HIRO’s fee schedule and related policies were updated and circulated on May 8, 2018. The new fee schedule takes effect on July 1, 2018. The full fee schedule and related memos can be reviewed on the Fees page of our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HIRO.
- Dr Giger developed technology, QuantX, acquired by Paragon Biosciences
- HIRO publishes new journal article!
- Dr. Giger Elected as a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical and Biological Engineering
- Dr. Karczmar’s Survivorship and Early Cancer Screening Advocacy Featured in Forefront and Chicago Tribune
- Drs. Karczmar and Oto to be awarded $200,000 by the George Schulz Innovation Fund for QMIS
- University of Chicago Faculty and Trainees at RSNA 2018
- Drs. Giger and Karczmar featured in “Pink: Powered by People” advertisement
- HIRO provides faster access to research echocardiograms!
- Dr. Giger appointed to the National Advisory Council for NIBIB of the NIH
- Dr. Giger receives 2018 iCON Innovator Award
- Radiology Departmental MRI research highlighted in AJR InBrief newsletter
- HIRO completes its 10,000th image data request!
- New 2018 HIRO Fee Schedule Released
- Dr. Maryellen Giger selected as 2018 Chicago’s Notable Women in Education honoree
- Drs. Maryellen Giger, Greg Karczmar and Gillian Newstead named Society of Breast MRI inaugural Fellows