Faazal Rehman received his B.S. from The George Washington University, and then spent over 7 years working at the National Institutes of Health conducting government biotechnology research. His areas of focus include inflammatory immunology, addiction biology, rodent surgical support, CRISPR gene editing, and cryopreservation techniques. Faaz is currently completing his V.M.D. training at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine and will start at UChicago on July 1.
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Residents to Present at National AALAS Meeting
- Bridget Clancy Wins CBAALAS Midwest Conference First Place Poster Award
- Incoming Resident Faazal Rehman Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award
- 3rd Year Resident Jenna Schoenberger to be Assistant Professor at MD Anderson