Faazal Rehman received his B.S. from The George Washington University, and then spent over 7 years working at the National Institutes of Health conducting government biotechnology research. His areas of focus include inflammatory immunology, addiction biology, rodent surgical support, CRISPR gene editing, and cryopreservation techniques. Faaz is currently completing his V.M.D. training at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine and will start at UChicago on July 1.
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award