Jenna Schoenberger, VMD, currently a third year resident, will become faculty at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, when she graduates our program. She will be a clinical veterinarian and assistant professor in the Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery. Congratulations Jenna!
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award