Jenna Schoenberger, VMD, currently a third year resident, will become faculty at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, when she graduates our program. She will be a clinical veterinarian and assistant professor in the Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery. Congratulations Jenna!
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Residents to Present at National AALAS Meeting
- Bridget Clancy Wins CBAALAS Midwest Conference First Place Poster Award
- Incoming Resident Faazal Rehman Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award
- 3rd Year Resident Jenna Schoenberger to be Assistant Professor at MD Anderson