Two residents will be presenting at the 73rd AALAS National Meeting in Louisville. On Monday, October 24, Rebecca Turcios will present in “What’s Your Diagnosis?”: PS16 The Curious Case of the Mouse Colony with Broken Legs. On Tuesday, Bridget Clancy presents in a session on Animal Welfare, Training and the 3Rs: PS42 The Effect of Noise, Vibration, and Light Disturbances from Daily Health Checks on Breeding Performance and Nest Building in Mice. Bridget also has a poster: P207 Refinement of Animal Transport Carts to Reduce Noise and Vibration Exposure.
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award