Joanna Copio, who will become a first year resident in July 2023, was awarded the ASLAP Veterinary Student Award. The VSAP is intended to increase awareness of the practice of laboratory animal medicine by recognizing five current senior veterinary students who have demonstrated significant interest and potential in the field. The Veterinary Student Award Program (VSAP) provides a certificate, one year’s membership in ASLAP, a copy of the 3rd edition of the ACLAM Laboratory Animal Medicine textbook, and a monetary award of $300. There are a total of five awards presented.
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award
- Welcome Incoming Resident Joanna Copio