Future over-achiever

Alright, so I was struck by the line in Plutarch’s How to Read Poetry (How to Study Poetry in Hunter’s edition),

ἐν ἐσθλοῖς δὲ καθήσεσθʼ ἄνολβοι

No ††, no comment on καθήσεσθ[ε] in Hunter.  

Should you ever feel there is a limit to Greek morphology, sit down for this counter example.

Available futures include:

1. καθεδοῦμαι (classical, almost completely showing the sed- root that we know better from Latin but is represented in ἕδρα and ἕδος without being obscured by dy- or ds-).

2. καθεδήσομαι – double future, nicely done. Clearly those future contracts were down for the count. Still, not ideal because the stem doesn’t look much like the pres/aor act.

3. καθεσθήσομαι – future passive-y. Transparent enough but what a mouthful.

On to καθίζω, and we get

4. καθιζήσομαι (also classical)

5. καθίσομαι

6. καθιοῦμαι (the contract future you might have expected [νομίζω, νομιέω], but this verb is (duh!) not an -ίζω derivative, so no, not kosher).

And our winner:

7. καθήσομαι. First attested in LXX and NT. I think they did the right thing there. I note that the form is not given in CGL, which usually does include NT forms.

Is there a verb that can beat this, or even come close?

===

PS 1 Limitations of Perseus’s Morpheus engine: You will only get a parse of καθήσομαι as if derived from καθίημι and despite James Tauber’s deep involvement with both NT Scholarship, Greek morphology, and the Scaife viewer, that hasn’t changed just yet. I have not found any future middles of καθίημι in the texts that I have lying around here..  Triple-check just for kicks: TLG calls it a fut middle passive in the case of κάθημαι. OK, I make typos too. Don’t do this at home, folks. And don’t let your friends call something a future middle passive either.

PS 2 change the Euripides line to ἐν ἐσθλοῖς δὲ καθεδεῖσθ᾽ οἱ ἄνολβοι? καθεδεῖσθαι ἄνολβοι? Not my job:-)