While data analytics, modeling, and machine learning are now standard practice in most businesses and industries, the public and non-profit sectors have yet to fully capitalize on these powerful methods. After his work as Chief Scientist for the Obama 2012 campaign, Rayid Ghani joined the University of Chicago to bridge this gap through educational programs, partnerships with governments and organizations around the world, and through building data science tools and platforms that can be used to tackle social problems.
- Department of Energy XLab Event Features Prof. Rebecca Willett on Foundations of AI
- TTIC Welcomes New Faculty
- UChicago Jumpstarts Collaborations with National Labs in AI, Quantum
- Science’s New Best Friend — Area Researchers Discuss AI at UChicago CS
- New CS/Stats Prof. Rebecca Willett Explores Foundations, Applications of Data Science