TTIC is pleased to announce that 7 new Research Assistant Professors will begin work at the institute in Fall 2018. TTIC’s Research Professors are non-tenure track faculty in three-year appointments with no teaching requirements and receive endowment-provided independent research funding. The RAP program provides a constant stream of energetic, talented, young faculty to the institute, allowing TTIC to be nimble and quickly move into new and developing areas, and helping to position researchers to launch successful careers.
- Arturs Backurs | PhD – MIT
- Allyson Ettinger | PhD – University of Maryland, College Park
- Steve Hanneke | PhD – CMU
- Sepideh Mahabadi | PhD – MIT
- Thatchaphol Saranurak | PhD – KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Sam Wiseman | PhD – Harvard University
- Michael Yu | PhD – University of California, San Diego