This quarter, Mercedes and Shai will teach their course on Networks in Ecology and Evolution for the second time. This unique course is an introduction to the varied topics within the sub-discipline of Network Ecology, including network structure, dynamics, models of networks and many other topics. We include both frontal lectures and hands-on labs.
- Our lab is going to EEID 2019!
- A new paper investigates the link between the abundance of mosquitoes and the density of humans in models for vector-borne infections
- Mercedes and Shai will teach the course Networks in Ecology and Evolution
- Shai is on a visit to ICElab in Umea University, Sweden
- Our paper is featured in Nature Communications special collection on Complexity Research!