Night Owls, online edition will be kicking off next Thursday evening with the theme of:
Life Online: Community or Isolation?
Patrick Jagoda (English, Cinema and Media Studies)
In Conversation with Agnes Callard (Philosophy)
Thursday, April 9, 5:00-8:00 p.m. Central Standard Time
Livestream on Crowdcast: click here to register and join the conversation!
At this event, we will discuss questions such as:
- How and why are online meetings different from in-person meetings?
- Does social media make us more connected or more lonely?
- Is philosophy different online? Should it be?
- What is the philosophy of video games?
- How is philosophy like a video game?