The Perils of Quantification
Ethan Bueno de Mesquita (Harris School, UChicago)
In Conversation with Agnes Callard (Philosophy, UChicago)
Thursday, May 7, 5:00-8:00 p.m. Central Time
Livestream on Crowdcast: click here to register for the conversation
At this event, we will discuss the following questions (and more):
- Should you put a price on human life?
- Is there accountability without measurement?
- Why do schools end up teaching to the test?
- What’s more important: getting what you want, or wanting the right things?
- Are economists at odds with ethicists?
There have been more than 1,400 viewings of online Night Owls events so far this spring: come join the conversation!