Welcome to the Organoid and Primary Culture Research Core
The mission of the Organoid and Primary Culture Research (OPCR) Core is to facilitate access, generation, banking, and usage of organoids and primary cells derived from patients and model organisms. This is to facilitate breaking the barrier faced by basic and clinical researchers to utilize organoid and primary culture technologies. This mission is achieved in multiple ways:
- Providing services to facilitate patient consent, clinical data collection, sample retrieval, and processing for generating organoids or primary cell culture.
- Isolation of primary cells from human and animal tissues.
- Providing standardized method to generate and maintain organoid lines from human and animal tissues.
- Establish organoid bank and provide organoid lines, protocol, training, and reagents to core users.
- Performing downstream experiments to collect data from organoids.