Postdoctoral Research Fellow
We are seeking a creative, motivated and outstanding post-doctoral candidate to join our research team. The ideal candidate is a highly creative and organized individual with strong technical and analytical skills, who is able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team of basic and translational/clinical researchers. This position will serve as superb training in translational cancer research, tumor immunology, cancer biology, drug development and clinical trials research. The successful candidate will be embedded in our network of active academic and industry collaboration networks.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- M.D. degree or Ph.D. degree in immunology or cell biology or a similar discipline or dual M.D./Ph.D. degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work with murine cancer models
- Strong publication record in peer reviewed journals
- Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary team, managing multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
This is a full-time position with a salary based on the NIH scale and exceptional benefits. Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae, a description of their scientific interests, and the names and contact information of three professional references to: email@example.com. This position is available for immediate hire.