This is an interdisciplinary community of faculty and students interested in methodological research in relation to applications in social, behavioral, and health sciences.
We bring together:
- a collection of programs in quantitative research methodology
- Faculty members seek to develop and apply advanced methods for research in social and behavioral sciences
- promote innovative research ideas and tools with broad applications,
- conduct high-quality workshop series
- offer a wide range of courses on research methods
- provide excellent opportunities for research and teaching apprenticeships for talented students
Our goals are to create an intellectual niche, exchange research ideas, facilitate research collaborations, share teaching resources, enhance the training of students, and generate a collective impact on the University of Chicago campus and beyond.
play_circle_outline Watch our video to learn more.