This page provides information on projects to improve patient education about radiotherapy (e.g. CEBRE, CoGBE) along with links to information patients may find helpful when beginning the radiotherapy journey (e.g. Radiation IS Physics, Targeting Cancer – Julie’s Story). If you have additional resources to share, please submit them through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page.
Patient Information on the Web
- RT Answers – ASTRO’s patient education resource
- American Cancer Society – Radiation Therapy
- US National Cancer Institute – Radiation Therapy and You
- UK National Health Service – Radiotherapy
- Targeting Cancer (Australia)
- Targeting Cancer (Australia) – Patient Stories
Patient Education Projects
How Does Radiotherapy Work?