Please join the Social Sciences Research Center and Social Sciences Computing Services for a discussion of tools and an introduction to computing resources for researchers and students in the Social Sciences Division, including:
- Where to find resources for remote research and data collection.
- Maintaining data security.
- How and where to access statistical applications.
- Utilize available collaboration tools.
- An argument for making the jump to server-based computation.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Time: 2:30 – 3:30pm
The Zoom meeting link will be sent to registrants on the morning of the session.