Please join the Social Sciences Research Center and Social Sciences Computing Services for a discussion of tools and an introduction to computing resources for researchers and students in the Social Sciences Division, including:
- Where to find resources for remote research, data collection, and computing on campus (SSCS/RCC).
- Maintaining data security and the secure data enclave.
- Accessing statistical applications.
- Utilizing collaboration tools.
- Making the jump to server-based computation.
Date: Thursday, October 14
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am Central Time
Audience: Open to faculty, graduate students, and research staff in SSD.
The Zoom meeting link will be sent to registrants on the morning of the session.