- Log-In Click the “Login” link at the top right, and use your CNetID and password to log in.
- Access Your Blogs After you have logged in, you can find a list of blogs you have access to under “My Sites” at the top. Faculty, if you do not have a blog and would like to set up one, email email@example.com for more information.
- Publishing a New Blog Post
- Categories & Tags Tags and categories on posts are used to help readers locate information in different ways. Categories are like chapters of a book; they provide a general overview of the topics you blog about. Whereas tags are more like the index at the back of the book and explode the topic into a million bits.
- Add Images, Videos, Audios, Docs and Embed Media
- Insert “Read More” or “Continue Reading” tag to display a truncated version of your post.
- Mobile Blogging Mobile Apps for iOS and Android are available. The URL for logging in is voices.uchicago.edu.
- Plugins Quick guide on how to use plugins (Compfight, Footnote and LaTeX).
For other questions or more information about University of Chicago Blogs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.