Use the University of Chicago Library career resources to help prepare for interviews, learn about industries, explore books on career development, and gain valuable skills through workshops on software like GIS and Zotero.
- Company and Industry Research: The Library subscribes to many sources of information on companies and industries. These can be very useful tools for researching a company that has invited you to interview or an industry where you are interested in working.
- The Graduate Career Development Resources Collection is collaboration between UChicagoGRAD and the Library, and is made possible through the generous support of Danette (Dani) Gentile Kauffman and Diane Adams.
- The collection is located on shelving adjacent to the Ask a Librarian desk on the first floor of the Regenstein Library.
- For questions about the collection or suggestions for resources to add, contact Emily Treptow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Skill development that may benefit your professional career
Don’t forget the library can help with any other area of research too! Click for the library’s subject guide: http://guides.lib.uchicago.edu/subjectguides