Congratulations to Marianne Dolan for being accepted into the University of Chicago’s College Research Fellows Program! Marianne started working in the Infant Learning and Development lab in June 2016 as an undergraduate research assistant. For the 2016-2017 academic year, the program will fund Marianne’s opportunity to collaborate on current research projects here in the lab. Great job Marianne!
- APS recognizes Marc Berman and Amrisha Vaish with the 2018 Janet Taylor Spence Award
- Congratulations Zoe Liberman! Rising Star Award Recipient
- Marianne Dolan, a research assistant in the Infant Learning and Development Lab, has been accepted into the University of Chicago’s College Research Fellows Program
- The New York Times features research done by Amanda Woodward and Zoe Liberman
- Research from the Infant Learning and Development Lab is featured in UChicagoNews