Abigaël Thinakaran, a Research Assistant in the Infant Learning and Development Lab, has been accepted into the Neuroscience Honors Program! As an Honors student, Abigaël will complete an independent research project that she will then write up and present to an Honors Committee at the annual Undergraduate Neuroscience Symposium. Abigaël will also receive a stipend to support her work over the summer. Congratulations, Abigaël!
- Tess Fulcher successfully defends dissertation
- Research Assistant, Abigaël Thinakaran, accepted into Neuroscience Honors Program
- Congratulations, Doctors! Doctoral students Natalie Brezack and Haerin Chung both successfully defended their dissertations this Spring
- Dr. Hyesung Grace Hwang to join faculty at University of California, Santa Cruz
- APS recognizes Marc Berman and Amrisha Vaish with the 2018 Janet Taylor Spence Award