For my final project, I am working on expanding the participant observation I did in the game EVE Online.  I hope to go into more depth on my theme – how players impact the economy – and use more media as to give the viewer a better grasp of the game.  As of now, I have used a lot of my own gameplay – clips of me playing and screenshots of different situations – along with outside information such as the game’s wiki, a newspaper article on the game, and a clip of a discord conversation from players of the game.  I hope to possibly get a mainly audio source, hopefully from an interview, to add to the draft.  As of right now, I have not played enough to meet someone and do a voice interview with them (I have only typed in chats).  Additionally, because I am not in a player-run corporation, my connections are limited.  I applied to one yesterday, so hopefully I am able to meet people through that. I am definitely wondering on others’ thoughts on whether or not my types of media should be more varied.

Here is a link to my project that should hopefully work.  Please let me know if it does not work.

https://preview.shorthand.com/lnNkMX2wIc31DYm9