Contact the Clinical Team
Calling the Clinic:
The main clinic number is:
The Comprehensive Care Program has implemented an automated phone system to allow you to reach the person you are calling faster, while only needing to remember our main clinic number. These options will get you directly to the clinic staff member you are trying to reach:
Option 1: General information about CCP
Option 2: Appointment scheduling or general questions
- Use this option to speak with Lauren Wiklund, C4P Project Coordinator, to make, cancel, or reschedule an appointment, or with any questions, concerns or feedback about the program.
Option 3: For urgent care appointments and medical concerns or questions
- Use this option to speak with our Nurse, Anitra Thomas, RN.
Option 4: Help with home health, questions about insurance, or if you life to speak with someone for support coping with stress, grief, or any other challenge
- Use this option to speak with our Social Worker, Nicole Grier, LCSW, CCM.
Option 5: Help with transportation, medication refills, or medical devices
- Use this option to speak with our nurse, Shermeka Wilson, LPN.
If you are calling during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 4:30 pm), we would prefer if you use options 2-5 to speak with our CCP clinical staff, even for urgent matters.
Option 6: CCP Answering Service
- The answering service is most helpful during nights, weekends, and holidays when CCP staff is not in the office; by using the answering service, you can have a doctor paged to address your urgent matter. You should use this option if you are experiencing an urgent issue during normal business hours and have been unable to reach a CCP team member.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Mailing the Clinic:
Paperwork or medical records can be mailed to:
The Comprehensive Care Program
c/o Lauren Wiklund, Project Coordinator
5841 S. Maryland Avenue
Mail Code 5000
Chicago, IL 60637
Faxing the Clinic:
NOTE: Our fax machine is located in a private and secure location.
E-mailing the Clinic:
The CCP clinic email is monitored Monday-Friday from 8:30 am- 4:30 pm. Any messages received outside of regular clinic hours will be answered on the next business day.
Please do not submit any urgent questions online. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.