Dr. Darya Mailhiot recently became board certified by the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine. This is a major career accomplishment that puts her in an elite group of veterinarians who specialize in laboratory animal medicine; with only around 1000...
Turner Scientific has awarded temporary use of a Sensory Sentinel and technical support to resident Bridget Clancy for her research year project examining the effects of different daily health check methods on breeding efficiency and stress in mice....
Dr. Cara Mitchell's residency research project manuscript has been accepted to JAALAS. Titled "Evaluation of Pain and Distress and Therapeutic Interventions for Rectal Prolapse in Mice to Reduce Early Study Removal", it analyzes the results from her research year...
Resident Research Projects
- Comparing Mouse Health Monitoring Between Soiled-bedding Sentinel and Exhaust Air Dust Surveillance Programs
- Synthetic CRISPR/Cas9 Reagents Facilitate Genome Editing and Homology Directed Repair
- Unexpected Cardiomyopathy and Cardiac Dysfunction after Administration of Sulfadiazine-Trimethoprim Medicated Diet in ICR mice
- Evaluation of Pain and Distress and Therapeutic Interventions for Rectal Prolapse in Mice to Reduce Early Study Removal
- Implications of Laboratory Mouse Trap Preference on Your Pest Control Program
- Reproductive Performance of C57BL/6J Mice Exposed to Chronic Noise, Vibration, and Light Disturbances
Darya Mailhiot, DVM, DACLAM
The University of Chicago
Nicole Pach, DVM, MS
Cara Mitchell, DVM