Few things are truly impossible.
Leading-edge experimental science requires engineering that is unafraid of the unconventional.
The Engineering and Technical Support Group (ETSG) strives to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
We are here to help you plan, design, build, and test apparatus for your groundbreaking research projects.
We’re limited only by what we can imagine together.
Our skills include:
– Mechanical computer aided design (CAD)
– Part and fabrication sourcing
– Structural and thermal analysis
– Finite element analysis (FEA)
– Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
– Cost and schedule planning
– Technical documentation
HOW IT WORKS
1. You contact us to discuss your needs and the scope of the project.
2. We provide a cost and schedule estimate.
3. We provide status updates, and you provide continued guidance, as the work progresses.
4. We deliver the final product to your satisfaction.