Voices is a free, self-service web platform for faculty, students, and staff. Built upon the industry-standard WordPress content management system, Voices is an excellent fit for smaller websites with relatively simple content and functional needs.
- Pricing – No associated development or hosting costs.
- Simplicity of use – Quickly, easily, and professionally publish on the web using a pre-designed UChicago template.
- Ease of maintenance – Centrally maintained with security and platform updates provided.
- Versatility – Practical for smaller websites including personal and lab sites, as well as blogs.
- Support – Technical support (including guides and tutorials) available online; individual consultations via Zoom are also available. Book a Consultation.
Self-service websites make it simple for the UChicago campus community members to publish almost any type of content to the web. Commonly used to build individual faculty and lab websites as well as student group sites, the self-service Voices platform makes it easy to build a site for uses including portfolios, learning activities, blogging, clubs, research groups, courses, and more.
Learn more about self-service (Voices) websites or request a new self-service website.