Two UChicago residents will be presenting at the 2021 National AALAS meeting. Dr. Jenna Schoenberger’s presentation in the Husbandry/Management section is titled, “Implications of Lab Mouse Trap Preference on Your Pest Control Program”. Dr Bridget Clancy will present a talk in the Clinical section titled, “Identification of Ornithonyssus bacoti Infestation via Molecular Diagnostic Techniques”.
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award
- Welcome Incoming Resident Joanna Copio