Dr. Darya Mailhiot recently became board certified by the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine. This is a major career accomplishment that puts her in an elite group of veterinarians who specialize in laboratory animal medicine; with only around 1000 veterinarians who are active Diplomates of the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine. This achievement recognizes years of preparation and studying all aspects of laboratory medicine and research. Dr. Mailhiot was the first veterinarian to complete The University of Chicago Laboratory Animal Medicine Training Program. She is currently a clinical veterinarian at The University of Chicago.
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award