Dr. Jenna Schoenberger’s residency research project manuscript has been accepted to JAALAS. Titled “Implications of Laboratory Mouse Trap Preference on Your Pest Control Program,” it analyzes the results from her research year project which sought to characterize the behavioral interactions of laboratory mice with common vermin traps in an effort to improve pest control in animal facilities.
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award
- Welcome Incoming Resident Joanna Copio
- 3rd Year Resident Bridget Clancy to be Clinical Veterinarian at Washington University in St. Louis