Bridget Clancy, DVM, currently a third year resident, will become a Clinical Veterinarian at the Division of Comparative Medicine at Washington University in St. Louis, when she graduates our program. Congratulations Bridget!
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award