Joanna Copio completed her BS in Zoology at North Carolina State University and is currently completing her DVM training at The Ohio State University. During her advanced education, she was involved in research projects encompassing topics that include behavioral endocrinology in invasive rodent species, swine colostrum and piglet mortality, murine cage density and its effects on the gut microbiome, and suture reuse in serial rodent procedures. Joanna will start at UChicago on July 1.
- ASLAP Summer Fellow & Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy’s Research Manuscript Featured as Cover Image for JAALAS
- Bridget Clancy Wins 1st Prize for ACLAM Forum-TPDG Trainee Virtual Poster Session (Track B)
- Resident Research Paper Accepted to JAALAS
- Incoming Resident Joanna Copio Wins ASLAP Veterinary Student Award