Job Search Tips
Seeking out and securing a position after graduation can be a daunting task for many. By planning and preparing for life after UChicago you can take charge of the process. Below are a few strategies to get your career off to a positive start.
- Read the digest for career and internship opportunities
- Develop your network
- Ramp up your online presence in a positive way
- Conduct informational interviews
- Utilize the UChicago Alumni Directory
- Start preparing the interview process with practice
- Polish your elevator pitch
- Get your resume in order
- Learn how to tailor your cover letters
- Organize your job search
Visit the Job Search section for organization information and job search and employer resources.