In this video conversation, Dr. Candice Norcott, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, and Tobias Spears, Director of Diversity Initiatives in the Biological Sciences Division, explore what community means and looks like in the time of COVID-19. They discuss the challenges COVID-19 poses to community as well as surprising opportunities.
- Dr. Sandra Laveaux Appointed New Quality Chief for the Department of OB/GYN
- 2020 BSD Distinguished Faculty Awards
- Dr. Stephen Estime Receives Faculty Diversity Career Advancement Grant
- Dr. Celeste Thomas Wins HDSI Innovations Grant
- Dr. Candice Norcott & Tobias Spears on Creating Community During COVID-19