- New paper on how frequency-dependent competition between strains enhances the persistence of malaria transmission systems published in Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution
- New commentary on how deforestation influences the risk of malaria published in eLife
- New paper on the effect of climate ‘slowdown’ on malaria transmission in the highlands of Ethiopia published in Nature Communications
- Celebrating International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month at the Santa Fe Institute!
- New paper on thresholds for antigenic diversity for falciparum malaria transmission at high endemicity published in PLOS Computational Biology