Mercedes is a co-author on a new paper, titled “Understanding the role of parasites in food webs using the group model“. The first authors are two PhD students from Stefano Allesina’s lab. See the paper here.
- Our lab is going to EEID 2019!
- A new paper investigates the link between the abundance of mosquitoes and the density of humans in models for vector-borne infections
- Mercedes and Shai will teach the course Networks in Ecology and Evolution
- Shai is on a visit to ICElab in Umea University, Sweden
- Our paper is featured in Nature Communications special collection on Complexity Research!